Welcome to The Mansions at Alpharetta — Senior Independent Living
It happens every time a future residents walks into a Mansions’ senior independent living apartment. The sharp intake of breath – the quicker step, exploring all corners – and finally the exclamation, “Oh, I like this!”
With so many spacious floor plans to choose from, there’s a lot to like. Large patios or balconies, complete with panoramic views – a kitchen with full-size stainless steel appliances and granite countertops – and a large washer and dryer! Combined with over 40,000 square feet of social, fitness and dining areas and you have the formula for a life full of fun and friends, all at your new home at The Mansions.
For more information, contact us to find out more today!
What does Alpharetta have to offer?
- Three chef-prepared meals daily (two meals on Sundays – breakfast and buffet lunch) (View Sample Menu)
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Washer and dryer in selected apartments
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Curated social activities to suit every taste
- Transportation to and from activities, doctor’s visits and shopping
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
- FOX Optimal Living Wellness Program – free of charge to all residents (Click here to learn more.)
Want to work at The Mansions?
The Mansions at Alpharetta is the employer of choice for caring and warm-hearted people with a passion for working with seniors. We are always seeking exceptional people. Please take a moment to review our available positions. (Click here to review available positions.)
One Bedroom / One Bath
(approximately 725 square feet): $3,395
One Bedroom / One Bath Suite
(approximately 759 square feet): $3,595
Two Bedroom / One and a Half Bath
(approximately 1080 square feet): $3,995
Two Bedroom / Two Bath Suite
(approximately 1100 square feet): $4,095
Community Fee, non-refundable: $2,000
Pet Fee: $1,000. Pets are welcome here at The Mansions at Alpharetta. We accept pets that are under 25 pounds.
Second Occupant: $750
Community fee and pet fee are one-time fees.
Second person fee is monthly.