Providing the largest apartments in the Alpharetta area, The Mansions continues the tradition of gracious living, combined with affordable elegance.
The senior independent living portion of our community is open now! Please visit our location off Old Milton and Brookside Parkway – or call today to see what everyone is talking about!
For more information, contact us to find out more today!
What does Alpharetta have to offer?
- Three chef-prepared meals daily (two meals on Sundays – breakfast and buffet lunch) (View Sample Menu)
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Curated social activities to suit every taste
- Transportation to and from activities, doctor’s visits and shopping
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
- FOX Optimal Living Wellness Program – free of charge to all residents (Click here to learn more.)
One Bedroom / One Bath
(approximately 725 square feet): $2995
One Bedroom / One Bath Suite
(approximately759 square feet): $3195
Two Bedroom / One and a Half Bath
(approximately 1080 square feet): $3595
Two Bedroom / Two Bath Suite
(approximately 1100 square feet): $3795
Community Fee, non-refundable: $1,000
Pet Fee: $1,000. Pets are welcome here at The Mansions at Alpharetta. We accept pets that are under 25 pounds.
Second Occupant: $600
Scooter Fee: $1,500
Community fee, pet fee, scooter fee are one-time fees.
Second person fee is monthly.