Gracious and large villas, cottages and senior living apartments . . . welcome to The Mansions at Gwinnett Park!
This is an exciting time for you. You’ve finally arrived at that moment that YOU get to make choices about how YOU want to live. For many of us, that means looking around a big house and deciding you don’t want all that responsibility anymore. For others, it’s making the decision move closer to family. Or, you might just be ready to expand your horizons past the same old four walls, ready for new friends and fun in a new community that’s still close to the familiar neighborhoods you’ve called home.
From spacious free-standing villas full of light and space – to welcoming cottages with designer touches – to senior apartments close to all the action – The Mansions should be YOUR first choice in independent living!
Ready to find out more? Click here to download our magazine!
What does Gwinnett Park have to offer?
- Three chef-prepared meals daily (two meals on Sundays – breakfast and buffet lunch) (View Sample Menu)
- Independent Living
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Curated social activities to suit every taste
- Transportation to and from activities, doctor’s visits and shopping
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
- Beautiful Clubhouse
- FOX Optimal Living Wellness Program – free of charge to all residents (Click here to learn more.)
1 Bedroom 1 Bath 725 Sq.Ft $2,895 The Avondale
1 Bedroom 1 Bath 725 Sq.Ft (No Balcony) $2,995 The Juliet
1 Bedroom 1 Bath Suite 759 Sq.Ft $3,195 The Brighton
2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath 1080 Sq.Ft $3,795 The Waverly
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Suite 1100 Sq.Ft $3,995 The Grand
2 Bedroom 2 Bath 1241 Sq.Ft $4,195 The Peach
2 Bedroom 2 Bath 1322 Sq.Ft $4,295 The Heritage
2 Bedroom 2 Bath 1388 Sq.Ft $4,395 The Hillcrest
2 Bedroom 2 Bath 1389 Sq.Ft $4,395 The Gwinnett
2 Bedroom 2 Bath 1443 Sq.Ft $4,595 The Azalea
2 Bedroom 2 Bath 1613 Sq.Ft $4,795 The Camellia
2 Bedroom 2 Bath 1694 Sq.Ft $4,995 The Magnolia
Community Fee: $1,000
Pet Fee: $1,000
Second Person: $600
Scooter Fee: $1,500
Community fee, pet fee, scooter fee are one-time fees.
Second person fee is monthly.