Gracious and large villas, cottages and senior living apartments . . . welcome to The Mansions at Gwinnett Park!
This is an exciting time for you. You’ve finally arrived at that moment that YOU get to make choices about how YOU want to live. For many of us, that means looking around a big house and deciding you don’t want all that responsibility anymore. For others, it’s making the decision move closer to family. Or, you might just be ready to expand your horizons past the same old four walls, ready for new friends and fun in a new retirement community that’s still close to the familiar neighborhoods you’ve called home.
From spacious free-standing villas full of light and space – to welcoming cottages with designer touches – to senior apartments close to all the action – The Mansions should be YOUR first choice in independent living!
Ready to find out more? Click here to download our magazine!
What does Gwinnett Park have to offer?
- Three chef-prepared meals daily (two meals on Sundays – breakfast and buffet lunch) (View Sample Menu)
- Independent Living
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Curated social activities to suit every taste
- Transportation to and from activities, doctor’s visits and shopping
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
- Beautiful Clubhouse
- FOX Optimal Living Wellness Program – free of charge to all residents (Click here to learn more.)