Come enjoy worry-free, all-inclusive living now at The Mansions at Decatur!
The Mansions continues our tradition of affordable luxury, combined with superb service at our new independent living community – we are welcoming new residents now.
Are you a senior 55+ looking to downsize and move away from the responsibility of a big home and all the worries? The Mansions at Decatur is the perfect place for you! Like a cruise ship without the water, The Mansions provides the most luxurious senior living at the most affordable price.
All-inclusive pricing starts at only $2,995 and for that low price, you receive:
- Three chef-prepared meals daily (two meals on Sundays – breakfast and buffet lunch) (View Sample Menu)
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Curated social activities to suit every taste
- Transportation to and from activities, doctor’s visits and shopping
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
- FOX Optimal Living Wellness Program – free of charge to all residents (Click here to learn more.)
We are filling fast and NOW is the time to call and find out more or fill out the form at the bottom of this page to learn about this exciting new senior living community. We look forward to hearing from you!
Call today to find out more!
One Bedroom / One Bath
(approximately 725 square feet): $2995
One Bedroom / One Bath Suite
(approximately 759 square feet): $3195
Two Bedroom / One and a Half Bath
(approximately 1080 square feet): $3745
Two Bedroom / Two Bath Suite
(approximately 1100 square feet): $3945
Community Fee: $1000
Pet Fee: $1000
Second Person: $600
Scooter Fee: $1500
Community fee, pet fee, scooter fee are one-time fees.
Second person fee is monthly.