The Mansions at Sandy Springs
Discover a beautiful community in a lovely area and a dedicated, caring staff at The Mansions at Sandy Springs. This Atlanta location is just moments away from nearby hospitals, dining destinations, entertainment and shopping. Bright, spacious senior apartments and beautiful grounds make Sandy Springs a great place to live. We also schedule activities that offer outstanding experiences and opportunities. Our beautiful community offers a comfortable atmosphere, an excellent value, a friendly caring staff, and very competitive prices that allow our seniors to save thousands of dollars each year.
Assisted Living and Memory Care opening in Spring 2019! Please call today to find out how you can reserve space for yourself or someone you love.
What does Sandy Springs have to offer?
- Three chef-prepared meals daily (two meals on Sundays – breakfast and buffet lunch) (View Sample Menu)
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, and Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Curated social activities to suit every taste
- Transportation to and from activities, doctor’s visits and shopping
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
- FOX Optimal Living Wellness Program – free of charge to all residents (Click here to learn more.)
(approximately 725 square feet): $2895
One Bedroom / One Bath Suite
(approximately 759 square feet): $3095
Two Bedroom / One and a Half Bath
(approximately 1080 square feet): $3795
Two Bedroom / Two Bath
(approximately 1100 square feet): $3995
Community Fee: $1000
Pet Fee: $1000
Second Person: $600
Scooter Fee: $1500
Community fee, pet fee, scooter fee are one-time fees.
Second person fee is monthly.