Close to everything that matters –
family, shopping, medical services and entertainment!
Located near scenic Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City, Hefner Mansions provides independent seniors a great place to call home. Hefner Mansions offers the largest apartments in the area with top amenities and services for seniors who want to live on their own but want the security and convenience of community living. Our gracious community offers all-inclusive pricing, a caring and efficient staff, chef-prepared meals and many other amenities that provide all of the comforts of home without the price and responsibility!
All of the luxury with none of the price. Considering a move? Think Hefner Mansions.
- Beautiful, spacious apartments that feel like home
- Conveniently located within minutes of everything, including shopping, doctors, churches, restaurants and more
- Great Value: We offer the most square footage at the most attractive price.
- Join our extended family of friendly staff and neighbors
- Great amenities
- Diverse activities
- Prime location
What does Hefner Mansions offer?
- Three chef-prepared meals daily (two meals on Sundays – breakfast and buffet lunch) (View Sample Menu)
- Patio off each apartment
- Washer and dryer in select units
- All utilities included: gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, cable, Wi-fi access in designated areas
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Wide variety of social activities
- Transportation to and from doctor visits, shopping, errands and outings
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
(approximately 600 square feet): $2,120
Two Bedroom Deluxe Suite
(approximately 700 square feet): $2,220
One Bedroom Regal Suite
(approximately 730 square feet): $2,370
One Bedroom Crown Suite
(approximately 825 square feet): $2,475
Two Bedroom / One and a Half Bath Crown Suite
(approximately 1030 sq. ft.): $2,795
Two bedroom / Two Bath Crown Suite
(approximately 1060 sq. ft.): $2,895
Community Fee: $1,000
Pet Fee: $1,000
Second Person: $600
Scooter Fee: $1,500
Community fee, pet fee, scooter fee are one-time fees.
Second person fee is monthly.