Providing the largest apartments in the Alpharetta area, The Mansions continues the tradition of gracious living, combined with affordable elegance.
The senior independent living portion of our community is open now! Please visit our location off Old Milton and Brookside Parkway – or call today to see what everyone is talking about!
For more information, contact us to find out more today!
What does Alpharetta have to offer?
- Three meals a day included (two meals on Sundays – breakfast and buffet lunch).
Sample Menu and Joey’s Menu
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Wide variety of social activities
- FOX Optimal Living Wellness Program (Click here to learn more.)
- Transportation to and from doctor’s visits and shopping
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
One Bedroom / One Bath (approximately 725 square feet): $2995
One Bedroom / One Bath Suite (approximately 759 square feet): $3195
Two Bedroom, / One and a Half Bath (approximately 1080 square feet): $3595
Two Bedroom / Two Bath (approximately 1100 square feet): $3795
Community Fee, non-refundable, one-time: $1,000
Pet Fee: $1,000. Pets are welcome here at The Mansions at Alpharetta. We accept pets that are under 25 pounds.
Second Occupant: $600 monthly
Scooter Fee: $1,500