Welcome to The Mansions at Alpharetta –
The Mansions at Alpharetta Memory Support community has been designed for residents experiencing the early to later stages of dementia. Our secure supervised home-like setting provides our residents with regular daily routines, chef-prepared meals, wellness programs, group activities, and recreational therapy, which creates a sense of stability and familiarity in their lives. Each living environment welcomes 12 – 16 residents, which promotes a family, home-like environment.
For more information, contact us to find out more today.
What does Alpharetta have to offer?
- Private and shared rooms
- 24-hour personal care — based on a four level-of-care system
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, grooming and personal hygiene
- Three meals daily, including special diets and snacks
- Innovative wellness programs designed to reduce accidents and injury
- Daily routine and ability appropriate activities
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Safe and supervised recreational outings
- Large activity and dining room
- Outdoor courtyard
- Pull cords in every room
- 24-hour nurses on duty
In each room:
- Wall to wall carpet or durable wood-light vinyl floors
- Spacious and easy to navigate floor plans
- Ample storage
- Window coverings
Studio shared/one bathroom, approximately 350 square feet: Starting at $3,800 a month.*
Studio private/one bathroom, approximately 350 square feet: Starting at $5,200 a month.*
* Monthly rental is based on the number of occupants in the room and includes all utilities, meals, activity programs, housekeeping, maintenance and transportation. Please note that there are no additional fees for levels of care.
Community Fee, non-refundable, one-time deposit: $2,000
No additional level of care fee