Discover a beautiful community in a lovely area and a dedicated, caring staff at The Mansions at Sandy Springs senior apartments. This Atlanta location is just moments away from nearby hospitals, dining destinations, entertainment and shopping. Bright, spacious senior apartments and beautiful grounds make Sandy Springs a great place to live. We also schedule activities that offer outstanding experiences and opportunities. Our beautiful community offers a comfortable atmosphere, an excellent value, a friendly caring staff, and very competitive prices that allow our seniors to save thousands of dollars each year.
Relax and enjoy your retirement at The Mansions at Sandy Springs.
What does Sandy Springs have to offer?
- 3 meals a day (Sunday 2 meals: breakfast and Buffet lunch) (see a sample menu)
- Washer and dryer in every apartment
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Wide variety of social activities
- Transportation to doctor’s visits and shopping
- Onsite beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Carports and storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Walking trails
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
One Bedroom Suites
1 Bed / 1 Bath (725 sq. ft.): $2595
1 Bed / 1 Bath (759 sq. ft.): $2795
Two Bedroom Suites
2 Bed/ 1½ Bath (1085 sq. ft.): $3395
Community Fee: $1000
Pet Fee: $1000
Second Person: $600
Scooter Fee: $1500
Community fee, pet fee, scooter fee are one-time fee. Second person fee is monthly.
Contact us today to schedule your tour of The Mansions at Sandy Springs senior apartments.