The Mansions at Sandy Springs
Discover a beautiful community in a lovely area and a dedicated, caring staff at The Mansions at Sandy Springs. This Atlanta location is just moments away from nearby hospitals, dining destinations, entertainment and shopping. Bright, spacious senior apartments and beautiful grounds make Sandy Springs a great place to live. We also schedule activities that offer outstanding experiences and opportunities. Our beautiful community offers a comfortable atmosphere, an excellent value, a friendly caring staff, and very competitive prices that allow our seniors to save thousands of dollars each year.
Personal Care and Specialized Memory Care will be added in 2017. Construction will start soon! Please call today to find out how you can reserve space for yourself or someone you love.
What does Sandy Springs have to offer?
- Three meals a day included (Two meals on Sundays – a breakfast and buffet lunch) Click here to see a sample menu.
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, and Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Wide variety of social activities
- Transportation to and from doctor’s visits and shopping
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Carports and storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Walking trails
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
One Bedroom Suites
One bedroom/one bath (approximately 730 square feet): $2795
One bedroom/one bath (approximately 759 square feet): $2995
Two Bedroom Suites
Two bedroom/one and a half bath (approximately 1080 square feet): $3795
Two bedroom/two bath (approximately 1100 square feet): $3995
Community Fee: $1000
Pet Fee: $1000
Second Person: $600
Scooter Fee: $1500
Community fee, pet fee, scooter fee are one-time fee.
Second person fee is monthly.