Located near scenic Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City, Hefner Mansions provides independent seniors a great place to call home. Built in 2006, Hefner senior apartments offer top amenities and services for seniors who are able to live on their own but want the security and convenience of community living. Our beautiful community offers an excellent value, a caring staff, and competitive prices that allow our seniors the possibility to save thousands of dollars each year.
Relax and enjoy your retirement at Hefner Mansions.
Why Choose Hefner Mansions?
- Beautiful, spacious apartments that feel like home
- Conveniently located within minutes of everything, including shopping, doctors, churches, restaurants and more
- Great Value: We offer the most square footage at the most attractive price.
- Join our extended family of friendly staff and neighbors
- Great amenities
- Diverse activities
- Prime location
What does Hefner Mansions offer?
- 3 meals a day, served in our inviting dining room (see a sample menu)
- Patio off each apartment
- Washer and dryer
- All utilities included: gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, cable
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Scheduled weekly housekeeping
- Wide variety of social activities
- Transportation to doctor visits, shopping, errands and outings
- Onsite beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
One Bedroom Suites
1 Bed / 1 Bath (approx. 600 sq. ft.): $1745
1 Bed / 1 Bath (approx. 725 sq. ft.): $1945
Two Bedroom Suites
2 Bed / 1½ Bath (approx. 1030 sq. ft.): $2445
Community Fee: $1000
Pet Fee: $1000
Second Person: $600
Scooter Fee: $1500
Community fee, pet fee, scooter fee are one-time fee. Second person fee is monthly.
Contact us today to schedule a tour at our Hefner Mansions senior apartments.