The Mansions at Alpharetta
We are open now!
Time is growing short for you to make your move to The Mansions at Alpharetta. Providing the largest apartments in the Alpharetta area, The Mansions continues the tradition of gracious living, combined with affordable elegance.
The senior independent living portion of our community is open now and only a few prime apartments remain. Please visit our location off Old Milton and Brookside Parkway – or call today to see what everyone is talking about!
For more information, contact us to find out more today and remember – Phase Two with Personal Care and Specialized Memory Care will be opening in 2017.
What does Alpharetta have to offer?
- Three meals a day included (Two meals on Sundays – breakfast and buffet lunch) Click here to see a sample menu.
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Wide variety of social activities
- Transportation to and from doctor’s visits and shopping
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
One Bedroom Suites
One bedroom / one bath (approximately 730 square feet): $2895
One bedroom / one bath (approximately 759 square feet): $3095
Two Bedroom Suites
Two bedroom / one and a half bath (approximately 1080 square feet): $3595
Two bedroom / two bath (approximately 1100 square feet): $3795
Pet Fee: $1000
Second Person: $600
Scooter Fee: $1500
Community fee, pet fee, scooter fee are one-time fee.
Second person fee is monthly.
Contact us today to schedule a tour of Alpharetta.